Join Forward Fertility for a free, public information session about how to become a gestational surrogate.
How Surrogacy Works – Appleton
Saturday, November 3, 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
Appleton Public Library
225 N Oneida St.
The information session will be led by Nurse Practitioner Christie Olsen and experienced Forward Fertility gestational surrogates who will answer questions about surrogacy, connecting with families who need help in having a baby, and how to get support from the first conversation to after delivery.
Gestational surrogacy may be for you if:
- you loved being pregnant,
- you want to help another family’s dream of parenthood come true,
- and a base compensation of at least $30,000 would benefit your finances.
Gestational surrogates are:
- between the ages of 21-40,
- non-smoker/drug users,
- have had at least one healthy pregnancy and delivery,
- are emotionally and financially stable (and are not receiving public assistance),
- and have a healthy weight and habits.
Friends, partners and babies in arms are welcome. In order to allow participants to discuss personal health matters, we ask that no other children are present.
We will have light snacks and refreshments. Reserving your seat in advance is appreciated, but not required – please email firstname.lastname@example.org.